The URL to access SellerCloud's Delta interface is similar to Alpha, but uses "delta" instead of "cwa":
- Delta URL - Server ID.delta.sellercloud.com (for example, tt.delta.sellercloud.com)
- Alpha URL - Server ID.cwa.sellercloud.com (for example, tt.cwa.sellercloud.com)
Logging into Delta
Unless you are a Client Admin, your user permissions for Alpha will not automatically transfer to Delta. You will be unable to log into Delta until an Admin on your SellerCloud account sets you up as a user in Delta.
There are 2 ways to log into Delta:
- Your direct server URL
- Delta login page
Use your direct server URL
Using "server ID.delta.sellercloud.com" does not require a team name since it is pre-populated:
Use the Delta login page
Using the Delta login page requires a team name to direct you to the correct server.
- Open https://login.sellercloud.com/.
- Enter your team name, followed by your username and password.
- If you are an existing Skustack user, use your team name that was already set.
Creating a company team name
Only users with the Client Admin role have permission to add a team name, as described below.
Your company's team name is used to automatically direct users to the correct server when logging into Delta. The team name will be shared across the company.
- Click the Don't have a team name? link.
- Enter your current server ID, username, and password on the next page. For example, if your SellerCloud Delta URL is tt.delta.sellercloud.com, the 'tt' is your server ID.
- You will be prompted to set up a team name.