Variation listings can be posted to Jet through SellerCloud.
- Create a n-Matrix.
- Ready the matrix parent and children for Jet.
- The Jet attributes relating to Matrixes must be configured on each child. They can also be configured on the matrix parent's Jet attributes page.
Post the matrix parent. This will launch the parent and children to Jet and define their relationship.
- The relevant attributes are indicated by the matrix icon.
- Sometimes there will be similar attribute on the page. For example "Size" and "Children's Sizes". You should only populate one attribute of the "duplicate" attribute options.
- Jet variations is like Newegg and not like eBay. When posting a matrix, the children are uploaded as individual products. Then, a variation upload is sent with with one of the children that the system sets as a "Variation Parent." Therefore, the Jet attributes relating to Matrixes must be configured on each child.