Adding Discounts to a Purchase Order
- In the Unit Discount field (next to the Unit Price field) add a value and select $ or %.
- Save the PO.
- The Adjusted Price column will update with the adjusted price per unit.
Fixed Total Discount - A fixed discount value added to a PO. For example, $1000 off an entire PO.
- Open the action menu and select Enable Fixed Discount Total. Press Go.
- An editable discount field will display above the PO Subtotal.
- Enter the discount dollar value and save.
- The discount will be applied to each order item (divided by total units in the PO)
Multi-Item Line Discounts - Discounts applied at the item level on the PO. (Item line discounts need to be added this way when Multi-Discounts are enabled)
Vendor Qty Discount - Discounts based on the qty of items ordered.