Manage Inventory Page
On the Manage Inventory page you can view a snapshot of products properties. There are a number of columns which can be controlled to display or hide through client settings.
Multiple actions can also be performed to multiple items. Select product from the grid, open the "Select Action Menu", locate the action and press GO.
Channels which are enabled in their setting pages will display as icons in the row. Clicking on the icon will open the properties page of that channel. Hovering over the icon will display listing information about the product.
- If the product is live on the channel the icon will display in full color. The Amazon icon will display in black. For many channels there will also be another icon link to the listing.
- If the product is not enabled or live, the icon will be grayed out. The Amazon icon will display in red when not enabled, and grayed out when enabled but not in active listings.
- Matrix, Shadow, and Kits relationships will display as icons on the right of the grid.
- If item is disabled the back color will be LightGray.
- If item is discontinued the back color will be Pink.
Search and View Inventory
View inventory by clicking the Inventory tab, and either click the Search button to show all inventory or use filters to obtain your search results.
Use the Advanced Search tab to search by numerous other variables.
To search multiple SKUs in bulk, follow these instructions.
You can use a wildcard when you want to search for specific symbols that are placed anywhere in the ProductID (SKU):
- Enable the wildcard checkbox
- To search for SKUs with a set of characters anywhere in the SKU, put percent signs before and after; e.g., searching %AB% will show "AB-123" and "12AB3" and "123-AB"
- To search for SKUs that start with specific characters, put percent sign after; e.g., AB%- will show only "AB-123"
- To search for SKUs ending in specific characters, put percent sign before, e.g., %AB will show only "123-AB"
- In general, use % as placeholders for unknown characters, like AB%H% to search SKUs with prefix AB and H anywhere in the SKU
Other search options
You can also choose to search by UPC or VendorSKU in bulk by following the directions above: Just choose the correct search type from the "Search Using" dropdown under the multi-line textbox.
Save an inventory search for future use by selecting Save Search from the Action menu after selecting filters or after selecting and searching.
Searching by SKU List
On the Manage Inventory, you can search your product catalog by a list of multiple SKUs to bring up the exact list of items you would like to see. Follow these instructions to search for a list of SKUs.
- Navigate to the Manage Inventory page to search your products.
- In the search filters, the filter "SKU" is a blue link. Click on this link, which will open a pop up window.
- From the new window, click the link "Show/Hide textbox to paste SKU list". In this box, you can paste your SKUs and click Search SKUs. Be advised that while this text box may accept more than 1000 SKUs, it will only allow you to select the first 1000.
- A grid will appear showing all results. If any SKUs entered are not found, they will appear on the right of the text box. If searching for more than 25 SKUs, you will see a "Page Size" dropdown. You should adjust this to a value equal or higher than the number of records found for your search.
- Once you select a large enough value in Page Size, your page will refresh and this dropdown will disappear. You should then select the checkbox on the top left of the grid, which will allow you to select all the items on this page.You should not use the checkbox on the top right. As it notes, this is for exporting your list only (which can be done from the action menu). This checkbox will not select all your SKUs on all pages to search.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click "Select". The window will close, and you can click Search to search the selected list of items.