Automatic Hayneedle Order Download and Tracking UploadNavigate Company Settings > Hayneedle Settings. Enable the following settings.
- Enable Order Download - Orders download approx. every hour. Make sure that shipping method mapping is configured. See below.
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement - Informs Hayneedle that the order document has been received.
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload - sends tracking automatically to Hayneedle.
- Enable Invoice Upload - Invoices Hayneedle for every shipped order.
Hayneedle Shipping Method MappingHayneedle will send a shipping code with the order to instruct you how to ship the item. However, that code will need to be "deciphered and translated" to a shipping method recognized by SellerCloud. Additionally, the carrier used for shipping included in the tracking notification needs to be sent back in the code recognized by Hayneedle.
The shipping method mapping can be configured from Company Settings > Hayneedle > Shipping Method Mapping.
- On the mapping page you can mark a service as "Rush". It will also cause the order-level shipping method to take precedence over a product-level shipping method. Read more about shipping method precedence here.
Hayneedle Invoices/Packing SlipsAs a fulfillment channel, where the customer is buying from Hayneedle, the required packing slip must conform to Hayneedle's formatting requirements.
With Hayneedle orders, an Hayneedle-formatted packing slip will print out as the invoice from each order. This is done by default and requires no configuration. However, if "Per-channel Invoices" is enabled, you would need to configure the invoice as instructed here.