The Import Tracking Mapping tool enables you to import a order tracking file into SellerCloud where the file is not formatted for as a Sellercloud import file.
This is done by mapping the column headers to SellerCloud recognized headers.
- Go back to Settings > Import Mapping Tool. Click "Add New Mapping".
- Select "Tracking" as the import type.
- Select the Company for which the profile will be used.
- Name the profile.
- Then press Choose File and upload the file.
- The page will refresh to display a grid with three columns: SellerCloud Column, Customer Column, and Custom Value. The SellerCloud column is the column in SellerCloud (not exactly named). The Customer Column is the column headers from the file. For each SellerCloud Column, select the appropriate column from the "Customer Column", if there is one.
- If you want a static value to be imported for one of the fields in the file (For example, the Order_Email should always be the same for all of these orders, or the Shipping Address info should always be the same), then select "_CUSTOM_VALUE_REQUIRED_" from the Customer Column dropdown. Then enter the static value in the Custom Value Column.
- Importing the Tracking File
- Once the mapping is set up, it will display under Orders > Import Orders in the Plugin type dropdown. Select the mapping name, choose the file, and import.
- The Mapping template will also be available in scheduled tasks.
If you like to use the import date as order date, you can set Tracking_ShipDate with Custom Value: Now and it will update with the current date and time of the import.