Google Shopping Actions Integration
Prerequisite: To advertise products on Google, you must first sign up for a Merchant Center account. This includes, but its not limited to, configuring your new account with your business information.
Note from Google: "The program is invitation-only in that we vet and whitelist every merchant upfront, but all of your sellers are invited and are welcome to start the onboarding process. As long as we verify them as a real business and they have products that meet our policies, they're welcome to join."
To set up your company's Google Shopping Actions account in SellerCloud:
- Go to your Company Settings > Toolbox > Google Express. The fields on this page are blank until you follow the steps below.
- Select Google Express Enabled. This setting is required for your account to go live when you are ready.Note that this setting is also required for you to be able to configure your product's Google Express properties. Prerequisite: Configuring these product properties requires that you first create a shipping template for Google Express.
- Log into your Google Merchant Center, copy your Merchant ID, and paste it into the Merchant ID field. Merchant ID is the unique numeric code assigned to you when you set up your payments profile.
- Enter your Shopping Actions URL in the Redirect URL field. The correct URL format appears right below this field for guidance.
- Click Action Menu > Fetch Token > Go to populate the Auth Token field.Note: The token expires in 60 minutes, but will seamlessly auto-refresh every hour after you initially authorize it.
- Complete the following 3 settings:Here, you will select each of these settings at the company level to default for all products, but you can override each setting at the product level on each product's Google Express page.
- Safety Qty - Set a default safety quantity.
- Default Max Handling Time - Enter the maximum amount of time from when the order is placed until the order will be shipped.
- Default Min Handling Time - Enter the minimum amount of time from when the order is placed until the order will be shipped.
- When you are ready to go live, select these settings as follows:
- Enable Order Download - Only select when you are ready to ship orders. This automatically imports Google Express orders.
- Enable Inventory Upload - Only select this when your inventory is accurate for listings.
- Enable Auto Acknowledge Orders - Select this to automatically acknowledge orders
- Enable Order Return Download
- Click Save Settings.