Wish Account Integration
- Log on to https://merchant.wish.com/ and sign up.
- Open the Account drop down menu at the top right and select Settings.
- Open the API Key tab on the left menu.
- Create an APP. Enter SellerCloud as the app name. The url should be your sellercloud url - https://__.cwa.sellercloud.com/WishOpenAuth.aspx. Replace the underscore with your server ID.
- Open SellerCloud and navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Wish.
- Check the Wish Enabled checkbox.
- Check Enable Open authentication.
- Copy and paste the url found right below the "Redirect URL field into the Redirect URL field. Example - https://__.cwa.sellercloud.com/WishOpenAuth.aspx. Replace the underscore with your server ID.
- Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret from Wish.
- Fetch the token from the action menu.
- Enable order download, tracking export and inventory upload when you are ready to go live with the channel.
Integration through CommerceHub
Wish can also be integrated through EDI documents using CommerceHub. It requires 3 scheduled tasks to be set:
- Inventory Export - EDI 846 (Uses saved search for Wish Enabled products)
- Tracking Export - EDI - 856 (Uses saved search for Wish Shipped Orders)
- Order import - EDI 850
Each scheduled task requires a specific plugin that can be deployed on your server after contacting SellerCloud Support. Since the orders come from Wish with unspecified carrier, there is a Custom Company Setting that needs to be created:
- Wish_UnspecifiedCarrier - it takes as value only the name of the carrier (examples: UPS, FedEx)
- Wish_ISAControlNumber - provided by Wish
- Wish_STControlNumber -provided by Wish
- Wish_GSControlNumber - provided by Wish
- Wish_CustomerISAID - the sender ID
- Wish_ISAID - the receiver ID
EDI 180 documents - Return Merchandise Notification. Those should be handled manually.