Import Vendor SKU/Prices
Go to Inventory > Import Product Info > Import Vendor SKU/Prices.
You can add Vendor SKUs and Vendor Prices to a particular product in bulk using the VendorSKU.txt template. (Purchase orders created with that vendor selected will auto-populate their Unit Cost field with the vendor price.) The file can also be created in Excel and saved as a .txt file.
Template columns are:
- Product ID - product SKU used by SellerCloud as the unique identifier for the item
- Vendor - Use the vendor name
- Vendor SKU - SKU the vendor wants people to use when submitting purchase orders
- Vendor Price - price the vendor charges you for the product
- Is Default Vendor For Product - if there are multiple vendors for a particular product, one can be associated as the main vendor (valid values: True, False)
- Is Available - states if the product is available from the vendor (valid values: True, False)