ATG Stores is a popular website that focuses on residential and commercial furnishings. Launched in 1999 and acquired by Lowes in 2011, ATG Stores maintains a catalog of more than 3 million products in 16 categories.
ATG Stores Account Integration
After establishing contact with an ATG Integration Rep. and gaining access to their seller portal, SellerCloud Support will help you integrate your SellerCloud account with ATG Stores for automatic inventory updates and order downloads.
You will need to complete the ATG EDI Sign Up form, attached to this page, and forward to your rep ATG. Use the info below to guide you with filling out the form:
- Method of transmission - VAN. The VAN will be set up for you by SellerCloud Support.
- ISA Identifier - Enter your company phone number. Type - ZZ
- For EDI Purchase Orders, your company requires - Vendor part number
- Documents Traded - Check all documents.
- FTP - Provided by SellerCloud Support
- FTP Password - Provided by SellerCloud Support. Password should have ;FADA addended.
ATG Stores Shipping Method Mapping:
Company Settings > ATG Settings > Shipping Method Mapping.
As with many channels the shipping options that are offered to the customer on the website should be mapped to an specific carrier and shipping method. For example, the ATG Method Name "UPS Ground #442E1W" should be mapped to the SellerCloud shipping option "UPS Ground". Similarly, an unique shipping option such as "Sameday WW Bronze #109298" can be be mapped to any service which will accomplish that shipping option.This optimizes the shipping process, because the orders will now come into shipping with a defined carrier and method. If the option is not mapped, the method will import as "Standard".