Search and View Inventory Overview
On the SKU search page mentioned above you have the option to use a wildcard. This is useful when you just want to search for specific symbols that are placed anywhere in the ProductID (SKU)
- Enable the wildcard checkbox
- To search for SKUs with a set of characters anywhere in the SKU, put percent signs before and after, i.e. searching %AB% will show "AB-123", "12AB3", and "123-AB"
- To search for SKUs that begin with specific characters, put percent sign after, i.e. AB%- will show only "AB-123"
- To search for SKUs ending in specific characters, put percent sign before, i.e. %AB will show only "123-AB"
- In general, use % as placeholder for unknown characters, like AB%H% to search SKUs with prefix AB and H anywhere in the SKU.