Custom Columns for Purchase Orders
Custom columns can be created for your purchase orders. They act similarly to the custom columns on the product level. You can request them by sending a ticket to SellerCloud Support.
Once enabled, the columns can be accessed from the action menu when editing the Purchase Order.
Each column is defined as a specific data type:
- String - String is the most common, since it can handle any sort of text.
- Integer - Will only accept a numerical value
- Decimal - accepts decimal values
- DateTime - provides a calendar for date selection
- Boolean - adds a checkbox to mark value as True/False.
Default value can be added to each column.