Custom Columns for Purchase Orders
Custom columns can be created for your purchase orders. They act similar as the custom columns on product level. You can request them by sending a ticket to SellerCloud Support.
Once enabled, the columns can be accessed from the action menu when editing the Purchase Order.
Each column is defined as a specific data type:
- String - String is the most common, since it can handle any sort of text.
- Integer - Will only accept a numerical value
- Decimal - accepts decimal values
- DateTime - provides a calendar for date selection
- Boolean - adds a checkbox to mark value as True/False.
Default value can be added to each column.