Magento Website Integration
- Magento developer deploys SOAP on the Magento installation.
- Magento developer sets up CRON on installation. (Recommended).
- Deploy SellerCloud Magento plugin on the FTP. Can be deployed by developer or SellerCloud Support.
- Create Webservice access on Magento and then configure SellerCloud with Webservice access by following these directions.
- Once ready to go live with your Magento site, configure SellerCloud's Magento general settings, such as enabling order download, inventory upload, fulfillment upload, setting default safety quantity, or others per preference.
Magento 1 Plugin Instructions
- Upload _import folder off plugin to http://yoursite.com/ so that http://www.yoursite.com/_impor... is accessible
- Upload _export folder off plugin to http://yoursite.com/ so that http://www.yoursite.com/_expor... is accessible
- Please make sure "files" under _import and _export folders have execution rights. 0445 is preferred, otherwise 0777.
- Please make sure _import and _export folders have execution rights set to 0775 or 0777.
- The folder "_import/log" should have the write permission of 0777
Magento 2 Plugin Instructions
- Upload extension: upload to remote server so that Sellercloud folder (in plugin zip) is placed under /app/code
- Enable module:
- Go to Admin > Store > Configuration > Advanced > Advanced. Enable "Sellercloud_Scm2"
- OR from FTP, edit /app/etc/config.php, add an entry 'Sellercloud_Scm2' => 1.
- Run setup upgrade: Log into your terminal via ssh access and go to your magento root directory. Then run this command "php bin/magento setup:upgrade".
- Compile: Run this command “sudo ./magento setup:di:compile”. Compilation is needed when any modified code in extension is uploaded. This can take more than 10 minutes.
- Clean Cache: Either from Admin > System > Cache Management OR through command "php bin/magento:cache:clean"
Example: After logging into SSH console -
command: cd public_html
command: bin/magento setup:upgrade
command: bin/magento setup:di:compile