Authorize.net can be setup so you can charge credit cards, and issue credit card refunds on phone orders. From the Company Settings menu, go to 'Payment Settings' and then click the 'select CC processor' button. On the next page, select Authorize.net and then click the edit link to enter the credentials from your Authorize.net account. You will need a Username and Transaction Key. These credentials can be obtained by logging into Authorize.net and navigating Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Settings. Click on API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Test URL - https://certification.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
- Live URL - https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
When setting up Authorize.net for SellerCloud be sure to enable the Transaction API:
- Log on to https://account.authorize.net .
- Navigate Account > Settings.
- Click the Transaction Details API link in the Security Settings section. The Transaction Details API screen opens.
- If you have not already enabled the Transaction Details API, enter the answer to your Secret Question, then click Enable Transaction Details API.
When using Authorize.net for eBay orders, enter the same credentials under eBay Settings > Authorize.net. The credentials need to be entered in both locations for eBay orders.