- Connecting Magento account to SellerCloud.
- Deploying a Magento Sync extension on Magento.
- Deploying a Magento Sync PHP plugin on Magento FTP.
- Deploying Magento Sync plugins on server.
- Setting up scheduled tasks to export orders and pull tracking.
Connect Magento account to SellerCloud
Deploy a Magento Sync extension on Magento
- Get the SCME SYNC extension. This is a .zip file and can be obtained from SellerCloud Support.
- Login to the Magento Admin.
- Go to Systems > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- Choose the extension zip and upload package file.
Deploy a Magento Sync PP plugin on Magento FTP
- Get the SCOrderSync PHP Plugin.This is a .zip file and can be obtained from SellerCloud Support. Please note: Magento Version 1 and Version 2 use different plugins. Be sure you have the correct plugin.
- Extract the scordersync folder.
- Upload the folder to Magento FTP. It must be placed under the root of the site.
Deploy Magento Sync plugins on Server
- Get the SCOrderSync and SCOrderSyncTrackingImport plugin and place them in the Order Export folder on the server. This can only be done by SellerCloud Support.
- Get the Magento Inventory Import plugin and place them in the Products folder on the server. This can only be done by SellerCloud Support.
- Once they are installed, hit the following URL in browser: https://yoursite.com/scme_sync/install
- Go back to Magento Admin > System > Configuration > SCME: SELLERCLOUD EXTENSION > SCME Sync Setup.
- Enable "Sync On Front end".
- The SCME Order page will display orders exported to Magento. It will have columns for the SellerCloud orderID, the OrderSourceOrderID and Magento OrderID. You do not manage the order through this page. It is only there so the orders can be liked to SellerCloud. Orders are managed through the regular Magento Sales page.
- The SCME Job page will display the Ram export XML data, as well as error messages.
Set up scheduled tasks to import inventory, export orders and pull tracking
- Inventory Import Saved Search - Magento Active.
- Order Export Saved Search - Unshipped, Not Exported. make sure to check the box "Mark As Exported" on the scheduled task.
- Tracking Import - Unshipped, Exported.
- The order item included in the exportable order must be present in Magento.
- The order item must have inventory available and stock status set to "in-stock"
- If an order item is a matrix variation, the dimension values in SellerCloud must match the variation in Magento. For example "Medium" and "MED" are mismatches. The order export will fail.
- While generating xml for export, order payment method has been set to ccsave(credit card save), VISA, 4111 1111 1111 1111. Exp month and year are dynamic now. This is done because channel payment methods are often invalid payment methods on Magento (Ex. Jet Payment is not recognized on Magento.)
- The Shipping Carrier and Method selected on an order will be sent to Magento. It will first look at Magento shipping Method Mapping to send the mapped service. If service is not mapped it will send the service as selected on the order.
Import Products from Magento
- Base Image = Description
- Small Image = Gallery
- Thumbnail = Supplemental1