Kohl's EDI Account Integration
What You Need to Integrate and Sell on Kohl's
- Seller Account with Kohl's.
- Commerce Hub Account.
- Configure Kohl's Settings.
- Configure Kohl's Shipping Method Mapping.
- Complete the CommerceHub EDI Test Environment.
- Navigate Company Settings > Kohls > General Settings.
- Open the action menu and select Enable EDI Integration.
- Complete the credential fields:
- Customer ISA Qualifier - ZZ
- Customer ISA ID - Arbitrary number. Typically the clients phone number is used.
- KohlsEDI ISA Qualifier - Provided by Commerce Hub
- KohlsEDI ISA ID - Provided by Commerce Hub
- KohlsEDI Seller ID - Provided by Commerce Hub
- Supplier/Warehouse ID - Provided by Commerce Hub
- Enable Secure FTP (SSH) - Enable if using SFTP. Leave blank if using VAN.
- KohlsEDI FTP info - Provide by Commerce Hub
- FTP Port (default 990, 22 for SFTP, leave zero or blank for auto)
- Test FTP Credentials from action menu.
- Enable the automatic control settings.
- Commerce Hub will create seven test orders for the test environment.
- Download the orders into SellerCloud.
- On Commerce Hub locate the packing slips on the home page and download the packing slips.
- Follow through with the instructions provided by Commerce Hub for each order. Please note: Orders should be shipped through SellerCloud. Any order involving cancellations should be managed through Commerce Hub, including partial cancellation orders.
- After completing the test environment, Commerce Hub will move the account to production. Switch the Kohls FTP Server path to the production URL.
If you need to map Warehouse Codes for this integration check this info on this page.