Informed.co (Appeagle) Feed Configuration
AppEagle has now changed their name to Informed.co. Please note that in the SellerCloud interface some settings or columns may keep the name as AppEagle.
- Setup an FTP folder: Create a new FTP account and folder, if you do not have one already. SellerCloud can provide an FTP for Informed.co for a $25 monthly charge and a 37.50 one time setup fee.
- Enter the FTP info in Informed.co: Go to the Uploads page and enter the following FTP URL into the Hosted File Upload text field - "ftp://ftp.sellercloud.com/Upload.csv". Then fill in their username and password. Schedule the automatic upload using the hourly selection dropdown. Informed.co will pull your data from this URL at the scheduled interval.
- Configure Marketplace ID's After opening an account with Informed.co, they will give your marketplace ID values for the channels on which you want to re-price. Enable the Client Setting Enable Company Warehouse Cart Codes. Then, enter the marketplace ID's in SellerCloud by navigating Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Warehouse Cart Codes. Enter the Marketplace ID into the Cart Code Column next to the corresponding channel.
- Configure Max and Min Pricing and Enable for Informed.co. Informed.co re-prices on Amazon, eBay, Walmart Marketplace, and Buy.com. However, the Max and Min prices are pulled from the Amazon Properties page from the following two fields: (The Max and Min Prices can also be visible and editable on the eBay and Buy.com Properties pages by enabling the client setting - Show Min. and Max. fields on eBay and Buy.com product pages.)
- Amazon price = Max price ("AmazonPrice" for bulk updates)
- Stop Loss price = Minimum price ("StopLossPrice" for bulk updates)
- To mark the item as Appeagle Enabled, use column header "AppeagleEnabled" for bulk updates or enable the Appeagle Enabled field on the Amazon Properties page of the item. IMPORTANT: If you do not see the Stop Loss Price field on the items, go to Company Settings > Toolbox > Product Feeds > Appeagle and select the "Enabled" checkbox at the top of the page. Note that this will need to be done for the company the items belong to.
- Create saved search (for scheduled task when sending feed automatically) Create a product saved search that selects all the items you have ready and want sent to Informed.co in the automatic feeds. Most people use the "AppeagleEnabled" field to choose which items should be sent to Informed.co.
- Configure Strategy ID Informed.co allows you to create multiple pricing rule sets to manage repricing. Each rule set, or strategy, is identified by a Strategy ID. You can set the Strategy ID for individual products on Amazon, eBay, or Buy.com properties pages. A default Strategy ID for each channel can be set by navigating Company Settings > Toolbox > Product Feeds > Informed.co. To Bulk update, Strategy ID columns on a product level use the following:
- Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Scheduled tasks.
- Select Export Products from New Task Type drop down and click GO.
- Enable the task and configure the task's schedule.
- Select Appeagle Format from the Export via Plugin dropdown.
- Select a saved search. The saved search should include the products you are sending to Informed.co.
- Select Export to FTP and enter FTP information and credentials.
- Click Save. The file will generate and upload to FTP site according to the configured schedule.
- Manage Inventory page > Select Products > Export Products from Action Menu.
- On the Export Products page, select Appeagle Format from the Export Type dropdown and click Export to generate the file.
- The file can then be placed manually onto the FTP site.
The Plugin only exports products that are actually live on one of the three channels that Informed.co works with (Amazon, eBay, and Buy.com).