1. Setup an FTP folder:
Create a new FTP account and folder, if you do not have one already. SellerCloud can provide an FTP for Appeagle for a $25 monthly charge and a 37.50 one time setup fee.
2. Enter the FTP info in Appeagle:
Go to the Accounts page and enter the following FTP url into the Hosted File Upload text field - "ftp://ftp.sellercloud.com/Upload.csv". Then fill in their username and password.
Schedule the automatic upload using the hourly selection dropdown. Appeagle will pull your data from this url at the scheduled interval.
3. Configure Marketplace ID's
After opening an account with Appeagle, they will give your marketplace ID values for the channels on which you want to re-price. Enable the Client Setting Enable Company Warehouse Cart Codes
. Then, enter the marketplace ID's in SellerCloud by navigating Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Warehouse Cart Codes.
Enter the Marketplace ID into the Cart Code Column next to the corresponding channel.
4. Configure Max and Min Pricing and Enable for Appeagle.
Appeagle re-prices on Amazon, eBay, and Buy.com. However, the Max and Min prices are pulled from the Amazon Properties page from the following two fields: (The Max and Min Prices can also be visible and editable on the eBay and Buy.com Properties pages by ebaling the client setting - Show Min. and Max. fields on eBay and Buy.com product pages.)
- Amazon price = Max price
- Stop Loss price = Minimum price
If you do not see the stop loss field, go to Company Settings > Toolbox > Product Feeds and enable the Appeagle page.
5. Configure Strategy ID
Appeagle allows you to create multiple pricing rule sets to manage repricing. Each rule set, or strategy, is identified by a Strategy ID. You can set the Strategy ID for individual products on Amazon, eBay, or Buy.com properties pages. A default Strategy ID for each channel can be set by navigating Company Settings > Toolbox > Product Feeds > Appeagle.
6. Appeagle Format Plug-in
Integration is achieved by a periodic file upload of your inventory to the FTP site. The file will then be retrieved by Appeagle. A specialized plugin will generate a export file that is formatted for Appeagle.
7. Generate File - Automatically and Manually
- Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Scheduled tasks.
- Select Export Products from New Task Type drop down and click GO.
- Enable the task and configure the task's schedule.
- Select Appeagle Format from the Export via Plugin dropdown.
- Select a saved search. The saved search should include the products you are sending to Appeagle.
- Select Export to FTP and enter FTP information and credentials.
- Click Save. The file will generate and upload to FTP site according to configured schedule.
To generate a file manually:
- Manage Inventory page > Select Products > Export Products from Action Menu.
- On the Export Products page, select Appeagle Format from the Export Type dropdown and click Export to generate the file.
- The file can then be placed manually onto the FTP site.
The Plugin only exports products that are actually live on one of the three
channels that AppEagle works with (Amazon, eBay and Buy.com).
The minimum price is typically based on the narrowest margin of profit you are willing to accept. If the cost of the item changes, you may want the minimum price to be adjusted as well. Because SellerCloud manages purchases orders, the cost of the product can be automatically adjusted in SellerCloud as Purchase Orders are received with new vendor prices. The plugin script used to export your products to Appeagle can be coded to adjust the minimum price based on the latest cost of the product. The new minimum price will be uploaded to Appeagle in the next automatic feed. If the cost increases, the minimum price would rise. And if the cost decreases, the minimum price would be lowered. The amount you would want the price to rise or fall can be specified in the plugin.