Delayed Tracking Send
- Delay the time to send tracking to a channel to a set time. For example, if your orders will be picked up by the evening, you can set to delay the tracking upload until after 8pm.
- Delay tracking upload by a set number of hours.
- Delay by a set time but set a condition that a minimum time must pass from the time of shipping in order to include an order in the tracking feed. This is useful for instances when you are still printing labels after your orders have been picked up. For example, lets say you set 8pm and minimum is 1 hour. Now you ship an item at 7:15 pm. The order will wait until the next day at 8pm to be included in the tracking upload feed.
Setting a Delayed Tracking
- Navigate Settings > Order Delayed Tracking Settings.
- Locate the desired channel.
- If setting a time Use the time picker, or enter a time. Leave the "Min" column blank
- If setting an "number of hours" delay, enter the hour figure i the Min column. Leave the time column blank
- If setting a minimum wait time as a condition, select a time and enter a minute value. For example, 60 (for 1 hour).