Posting Products on Shopify Overview
- The only required attribute to post to Shopify is the Title, which is the SellerCloud product name.
- If listing IDs on a product are incorrect or outdated, the only way to generate new listings on Shopify is to first delete the listing IDs in SellerCloud, then post the product to Shopify.
- However, SellerCloud will send all product information such as images, descriptions etc. Read about Shopify metadata here.
- The product must be "Website Enabled" on the Website properties page for the available inventory to upload. Otherwise, an inventory of zero will upload for that product.With Matrix products, the parent and all variation children need to be "Website Enabled". Bulk update with column header WebEnabled. Expected values are True or False.
Shopify Product Visibility
Shopify N-Matrix Images
Shopify supports matrixes with up to 3 dimensions.
- 1 dimension matrix - Set a Swatch image for each of the children from the image manager.
- 2 or more dimensions - for example Color and Size
- Go to the matrix parent > Toolbox > N-Matrix > Image Manager
- You need the images to be attached to the Color dimension. Select Change Dimension from the Action menu and choose Color.
- Set an image per each color variation