Split by Warehouse Plugin
Split by Warehouse is a function offered through a post-order plugin from SellerCloud. The plugin will check the preferred warehouses and ship from them.
The plugin will check for quantities in the first warehouse:
- If available, it will ship from there;
- If unavailable, it moves to the next warehouse on the list and checks there, then the third, etc.
You must configure the custom warehouse setting and enable the post-order plugin for each company in your account:
- Click the company's Custom Company Settings > WarehouseIDs In Order Of Preference field.
- Enter the IDs of the warehouses to ship from in order of preference, separated by semicolons with no spaces:
- Click Save ALL Settings.
- To enable the installed plugin, click the company's Toolbox > Product Defaults > choose the plugin from the Order Post Action Plugin dropdown field > Save.
Related Client Settings
In the Client Settings > enable Run Post order plugin on Replacement Orders, which will include Replacement Orders in the post-order plugin workflow.