Reminder To Vendor Email Template
- Enable Client Setting Enable email reminders for Dropship Orders.
- Set client setting DropShip Status for Order to Send Reminder to the dropship status at which an email can be set. Typically, this should be set to "Requested" or "Acknowledged".
- Configure the time to send email per vendor
- Create an email template. See sample below.
- Navigate Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Vendor > select a vendor > Dropship Preferences.
- Enable setting Enable Reminder emails for Dropship Orders.
- Enter an amount into the "Send reminder in Days" field.
- Select an email template.
- Press Save. (SMTP Settings must be configured.)
- The email will be sent to the vendor email address on the vendor settings page.