Introducing FBA Inbound Shipments
Please read first!
This topic introduces FBA inbound shipments in SellerCloud's Delta interface. For FBA inbound shipment details in SellerCloud's original version, download this PDF file for instructions.
Watch how SellerCloud's FBA inbound shipment wizard makes it easy to create FBA inbound shipments!
If you're selling products on any marketplace, you can use Amazon's Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) service to fulfill orders through Amazon. This saves time and can help grow your business by removing the burden of order logistics and fulfillment. The FBA service will handle the picking, packing, shipping, and customer service. Amazon stores your inventory in their warehouses so your products are ready to ship when the orders come in.
You'll use an FBA inbound shipment to send stock to their fulfillment centers. Here's the high-level FBA inbound shipment workflow:
- Add items to FBA inbound shipment =>
- Item quantity is reserved in the regular warehouse.
- Mark shipment as shipped =>
- Inventory moves into the interim warehouse.
- Amazon fulfillment center receives shipment =>
- Inventory automatically moves from interim warehouse to FBA warehouse.
Check out these other Delta tutorials on FBA inbound shipments!
- Small parcel inbound shipment
- Non-partnered LTL inbound shipment
- Amazon-partnered LTL inbound shipment
- Small parcel Amazon-partnered inbound shipment using case quantity
Creating an FBA inbound shipment
To start a shipment:
- Click Inventory > FBA Inbound Shipments > Create New FBA Inbound Shipment; OR
- Search for FBA > click Create New FBA Inbound Shipment
The wizard will guide you through the shipment creation workflow on six tabs that each have their own topic:
Deleting an FBA inbound shipment
Click Inventory > FBA inbound shipments > Manage FBA Shipments > select shipment(s) > Action Menu > Delete Selected.
You cannot delete shipments with a Shipped status.