Import FBA Orders into SellerCloud
To import old FBA orders into SellerCloud:
- Go to Settings > Company > Toolbox > Amazon settings > Reports.
- Click Request New Report at the top of the list.
- Set the Report Type to FBA Fulfilled Shipments Report.
- Choose the desired date range.
- Click Request Report.
- When the file is done, click the corresponding Response ID column to download and save the file. (To check the file status before completion, click Query in that same column.)
- Go to Orders > Import Orders.
- In the Channel field, choose FBA.
- Select your saved report file.
- Click Process Order. A queued import job is created to track the progress of the import and note any errors.