- Install the Shipworks program, following the instructions provided by ShipWorks.
- After the install is complete, continue following the prompts/instructions from Shipworks until you are prompted to add a store.
- You will need to add/create a store in Shipworks for SellerCloud.
- Platform: Generic – Module.
- You can name as you wish, but if you have multiple stores, it may be the clearest to name it SellerCloud.
- Enter your endpoint URL, username, and password.
- The endpoint URL is xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipworks/ (the xx is to be replaced with your server id - for example, if your SellerCloud URL is vv.cwa.sellercloud.com, your endpoint would be vv.ws.sellercloud.com/shipworks/
- The endpoint URL MUST end with the trailing "/" or ShipWorks will be unable to connect with SellerCloud.
- The Username and Password are your regular SellerCloud credentials.
- Enter all other company related data that you are prompted for.
- Select the status and update settings.
- Now you are configured to use SellerCloud!
Q: Which orders are sent from SellerCloud to Shipworks?
A: All orders that are paid, and not voided or canceled are included in the feed from SellerCloud to Shipworks. FBA orders are sent as well and will be marked as shipped in ShipWorks.
Q: How does SellerCloud decide what the cutoff date should be when sending the orders to Shipworks?
A: ShipWorks sends a LastModified date in their request to download orders. SellerCloud will respond with all orders modified after that date.
Q: Can I see on the order in SellerCloud if it was downloaded to Shipworks?
A: Yes. Order will be marked as ready to ship. (Ready to ship workflow must be enabled - Client Settings)
- OrderNumber - We are sending the SellerCloud OrderID, instead of the OrderSourceID, because ShipWorks will not accept duplicated IDs in case of replacements or split orders.
- Shipping Method - We send the method selected on the order in SellerCloud.
- Status Code - SellerCloud sends a list or order statuses to ShipWork, thus changing them will reflect on the status in SellerCloud.
- CustomerID - The SellerCloud UserID set on the order.
- Order Notes - By default SellerCloud adds two order notes - the channel from which the order came and the company in SellerCloud.