In addition to ShipBridge (SellerCloud's shipping application), SellerCloud is integrated with ShipWorks, a popular shipping solution for order fulfillment.
This integration exports orders from SellerCloud to ShipWorks for processing, and then imports tracking information when the orders have been processed.
Installation and Configuration
- Install the Shipworks program following their instructions.
- After installation, continue by following the Shipworks prompts/instructions until you are prompted to add a store.
- You must add/create a store in Shipworks for SellerCloud.
- Platform: Generic – Module.
- You can name it as you want, but if you have multiple stores, it may be the clearest to name it as SellerCloud.
- Enter your endpoint URL, username, and password.
- The endpoint URL is xx.ws.sellercloud.com/shipworks/ (the xx is to be replaced with your server id; for example, if your SellerCloud URL is vv.cwa.sellercloud.com, your endpoint would be vv.ws.sellercloud.com/shipworks/. Note: The endpoint URL MUST end with the trailing "/" or ShipWorks cannot connect with SellerCloud.
- The Username and Password are your regular SellerCloud credentials.
- Enter all other company related data as prompted.
- Select the status and update settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which orders are sent from SellerCloud to Shipworks? All orders that are paid, and not voided or canceled, are included in the feed from SellerCloud to Shipworks. FBA orders are sent as well and will be marked as shipped in ShipWorks.
How does SellerCloud decide what the cutoff date should be when sending the orders to Shipworks? ShipWorks sends a LastModified date in their request to download orders. SellerCloud will respond with all orders modified after that date.
Can I see on the order in SellerCloud if it was downloaded to Shipworks? Yes. Order will be marked as ready to ship. (Ready to ship workflow must be enabled - Client Settings)
What information is sent to Shipworks? Most of the fields are self-explanatory, but some need clarification:
- OrderNumber - We are sending the SellerCloud OrderID, instead of the OrderSourceID, because ShipWorks will not accept duplicated IDs in case of replacements or split orders
- Shipping Method - We send the method selected on the order in SellerCloud
- Status Code - SellerCloud sends a list or order statuses to ShipWork; thus, changing them will reflect on the status in SellerCloud
- CustomerID - The SellerCloud UserID set on the order
- Order Notes - By default, SellerCloud adds two order notes:
- The channel from which the order came
- The company in SellerCloud