- Install the Shipworks program, following the instructions provided by ShipWorks.
- After the install is complete, continue following the prompts/instructions from Shipworks until you are prompted to add a store.
- You will need to add/create a store in Shipworks for SellerCloud.
- Platform: Generic – Module.
- You can name as you wish, but if you have multiple stores, it may be the most clear to name it SellerCloud.
- Enter your endpoint URL, username, and password.
- The end point URL is xx.ws.sellercloud.com\shipworks\ (the xx is to be replaced with your server id - for example, if your SellerCloud URL is vv.cwa.sellercloud.com, your endpoint would be vv.ws.sellercloud.com\shipworks\
- The endpoint URL MUST end with the trailing "\" or ShipWorks will be unable to connect with SellerCloud.
- The Username and Password are your regular SellerCloud credentials.
- Enter all other company related data that you are prompted for.
- Select the status and update settings.
- Now you are configured to use SellerCloud!
Q:Which orders are sent from SellerCloud to Shipworks?
A: All orders that are paid, and not voided or cancelled are included in the feed from SellerCloud to Shipworks.
Q: How does SellerCloud decide what the cutoff date should be when sending the orders to Shipworks?
A: ShipWorks sends a LastModified date in their request to download orders. SellerCloud will respond with all orders modified after that date.
Q: Can I see on the order in SellerCloud if it was downloaded to Shipworks?
A: Yes. Order will be marked as ready to ship. (Ready to ship workflow must be enabled - Client Settings)
For more information, click here: http://support.shipworks.com/support/solutions/articles/4000097089-adding-a-sellercloud-store/ to read about how to connect a SellerCloud store to ShipWorks.