Shipping API for Calculating Rates in SellerCloud
When manually creating an order, SellerCloud can use a shipping carrier's API to obtain available shipping rates from the carrier and show them in a Rates window:
- Go to Company Settings > Toolbox > Shipping API.
- Enter the API credentials for each carrier.
- If you do not have credentials:
- Obtain UPS API credentials
- Obtain FedEx API credentials
- Obtain USPS API credentials. If you have Endicia credentials, you can enter those at the bottom for the API.
For UPS and USPS:
- Generate Request/Response Access XML files from the Action Menu. Again, this is only necessary if you do not have permanent credentials from the carrier.
- For UPS, select the Address Validation radio button and Use Customer Integration Environment (CIE) URL.
- Download the files and email them to the carriers.