Post Products to Reverb
Reverb requires a few properties to be filled before the product is ready for listing:
- Enable the product for the Reverb channel.
- ListingID - This will auto-populate when you successfully list the product for the first time.
- Set the price for Reverb (or use the default price).
- Set the Merchant SKU (if not set we will send the ProductID used in SellerCloud).
- You can set a specific Title for the Reverb listing. If left empty we will send the Product Name as a title.
- Select the correct category and condition for the product.
- If the product is handmade you can mark it as such.
- UPC - we will use the UPC set on the Product Summary Page.
- The other properties are not mandatory.
The listing does not get instantly created on Reverb since they need some time to process it. To make sure your product is posted with no issues, you can check the response document from Reverb. This is located in the related company's Toolbox > Reverb > Documents, select Document Type: PostProduct and check the error tab.
Successfully listed items will also get ListingID assigned.