Product inventory and price can be updated automatically using the Houzz Inventory and Price product export. The products are uploaded to an FTP supplied by Houzz through a configured scheduled task.
- Create a saved search that includes products you want to update inventory and price to Houzz.
- Create a scheduled task for product exports. Select the Houzz product export plugin and select the saved search created for Houzz.
- Enter the Houzz FTP information.
- Inventory update file should be named: “inventory_vendorname” in .csv format.
- Enable the task and save. The task will pick up the products in the saved search and update their inventory and price to Houzz.
- If product is a matrix child, adds the matrix parent to the export as well with qty of 0.
- To include the lead time to ship in the inventory feed create custom columns: LEADTIMEMIN and LEADTIMEMAX and populate.