SellerCloud integrates with X-Cart
via FTP supplied by the client. SellerCloud will upload new product, inventory and tracking documents, and download orders from the FTP. PHP plugin should be deployed by client's web developer or by SellerCloud Support.
- Place DLL plugin on the clients server.
- Obtain FTP credentials from client.
- Place PHP plugin on the FTP connected to the clients
website. Deploy instructions are provided in the zipfile.
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > General.
- From the Store Type drop down menu select Custom. This will reveal a Store Plugin drop down.
- Select the X-Cart plugin from the drop down.
- Save your Settings.You can come back later to turn on the automatic feeds and set defaults.
- Go back to the ToolBox > Website
- Select SellerCloud Plug-In Website. Click on it and select Website Cart General from the sub-menu. The X-Cart plugin will be selected in the dropdown.
- Enter the Website URL.
- Enter Admin Credentials in the Username and Password
fields. These credentials can be created solely for these fields.
They do not need to reference admin credentials on X-Cart.
- Save the settings.
- Navigate back to Navigate Settings > Company Settings > ToolBox > Website > SellerCloud Plug-In Website.
- Select Website Cart Categories from the sub menu. The X-Cart plugin should be auto selected in the drop down.
- Press the Re-Download Categories hyperlink and the categories should display on the page and also on each product's Website Properties page. Read here on how to manage website categories.
- Navigate back to Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > General.
- Set default values if applicable.
- Enable Allow Order Download limit if
there are existing shipped orders in X-Cart. Select an order limit
- Enable Allow Order Downloads and Allow
- Enable Allow New Product Upload to
post new products.
- Enable Allow Inventory Upload when
you are ready to have SellerCloud control inventory on X-Cart.
- Please Note: The product must be "Website Enabled" on the Website properties page for the available inventory to upload. Otherwise, an inventory of zero will upload for that product. Bulk update with column header WebEnabled. Expected values are True or False.