Channel Product Restrictions
Some suppliers have restrictions on which sales channels their products may be sold. The "Restrict Product For Channel" feature lets you mark products as restricted from selling on a specific channel or channels.
The marked products will be restricted from posting and updating to the channel, and will be excluded in inventory or pricing feeds.
- Select products on the Manage Inventory page. All products selected will be restricted from the same channels.
- Action Menu > Restrict/Unrestrict for Channel > Go.
- Choose Restrict or Un-Restrict from the dropdown.
- Choose the channels > Continue.
- On the restricted channel's properties, a note shows the restriction, including the user who restricted the product and the restriction timestamp.
- See a list of products restricted from channels under Inventory > Channel Restricted Products.
- To remove a restriction, select the product(s) here, choose the restricted channel from the Channel dropdown, and click Action Menu > Remove Restriction > Go.