Channel Product Restrictions
Some suppliers have restrictions on which sales channels their products may be sold on. The "Restrict Product For Channel" feature lets you mark products as restricted from selling on a specific channel or channels. These marked products will be restricted from posting and updating to the channel, and will not be excluded in inventory or pricing feeds.
- Select products on the Manage Inventory page. (All products selected will be restricted from the same channels.)
- Action Menu > Restrict/Unrestrict for Channel > Go.
- Select from the dropdown to Restrict or Un-Restrict.
- Choose the channels > Continue.
- On the restricted channel's properties, a note shows the restriction, including the user who restricted the product and the restriction timestamp.
- View a list of products restricted from channels under Inventory > Channel Restricted Products.