Some suppliers have restrictions as to which sales channels their products may be sold on.
The "Restrict Product For Channel" feature enables you to mark products as restricted from selling on a specific channel or channels. Products that are marked will be restricted from posting and updating to the channel and will not be included in the inventory or pricing feeds.
Note: If you restrict a product that has already been posted on the channel, it will not be excluded from the feed but the quantity sent will be zero.
- Select products on the Manage Inventory page. (All products selected will be restricted from the same channels)
- Action Menu > Restrict/Unrestrict For Channel. Press Go.
- Select from the dropdown to restrict or unrestrict.
- Select channels for restriction/unrestriction. Press Continue.
- On the properties page of the channel restricted, a note will display noting the restriction, including the user who restricted the product and the time-stamp of the restriction.
- You can view a list of products restricted from channels under Inventory > Channel Restricted Products.