Some supplier have restrictions as to which sales channels their products may be sold.
The "Restrict Product For Channel" feature enables you to mark products as restricted from selling on a specific channel or channels. Products that are marked will be restricted from posting, updating to the channel and will not be included in the inventory or pricing feeds.
Note: If you restrict a product that has already been posted on the channel, it will not be excluded from the feed but the quantity sent will be zero.
- Select products on the Manage Inventory page. (All products selected will be restricted from the same channels)
- Action Menu > Restrict/Unrestrict For Channel. Press Go.
- Select from the drop down to restrict or unrestrict.
- Select channels for restriction/unrestriction. Press Continue.
- On the properties page of the channel restricted, a note will display noting the restriction, including the user who who restricted the product and the time-stamp of the restriction.
- You can view a list of product restricted by channel under Inventory > Channel Restricted Products.