SellerCloud allows you to configure orders as a gift order, set a gift message, and flag for gift wrap. Gift details and instruction will display in SellerCloud, in ShipBridge, and on the invoice to help ensure that the order is processed according to the customer's instructions.
Adding Gift Options to Order
- On the order detail page, select Manage Gifts from the Action menu.
- Mark the order as a "Gift Order".
- Select the gift options - check Gift Wrap, enter the gift wrap type, and enter a gift note.
- Enter extra charge for gift wrapping, if any.
- Save the gift options.
- If desired, enable client setting to charge tax on gift wrap.
- Order will have Gift Order status.
- The Gift Wrap type selected will display on grid next to the ordered item on the order detail page.
- Gift messages will display on order detail page below the item grid.
- The Gift Message will print on the invoice - Enable or disable on Invoice Settings page (Company Settings > Toolbox > Invoice Settings).
- The invoice will not show the charged amount but will only print an invoice receipt.
- When there are extra charges for Gift wrapping, the extra charge will be itemized in the P&L tab on the order detail page. Gift wrapping is charged on a per item basis, but only the sum total of all wrapping charges will display.
- A gift icon will notify the shipper about the gift order status
- Gift wrapping instructions will display in the notification window.
- When using Scan and Ship, the wrapping instructions will display in the Scan and Ship window.
- The shipper will be required to acknowledge the wrapping instructions before shipping.
Amazon Gift Orders
Amazon sellers can offer their customers the option of adding gift messages and requesting that their orders be gift wrapped. Wrapping options, including offering up to 4 wrapping types, need to be set on the account level in your Seller Central account.Gift Orders options are enabled at the product level in SellerCloud. On the Amazon properties page, enable the Gift Wrap and Gift Messages options. You can also bulk update the products using the column headers GiftMessagesAllowed and GiftWrapAllowed.