Sales Comparison Reports
- Sales Comparison Summary
- Sales Comparison Detail
Sales Comparison Summary Report
- Compare By - Sales are totaled for comparison based on the selected option. (e.g. selecting "Company" will compile and group sales data per company).
- Compare Interval - The sales totals are based on the selected a period of time. (e.g. selecting "Quarter" will total the sales data for the current quarter).
- Comparison Method - 2 comparison methods:
- YearOverYear - compares sales in that interval to an identical period in prior years. This option is available for any interval Selection
- QuarterOverQuarter/MonthOverMonth/WeekOverWeek - compares sales in the selected interval to an identical period. The available option will be based on the interval selection. (e.g. Interval = Month. Method = MonthOverMonth. Compares sales of current month to the immediate preceding month - April sales to March sales.)
- Intervals Back - Select how many prior intervals should be reported. (e.g. Interval = Month. Method = MonthOverMonth. Intervals back 3. Displays sales per month for the current month and the prior two months.
Sales Comparison Detail Report