Netsuite Inventory Import
NetSuite Inventory Import
- The plugin will search for all inventory items in NetSuite with OnHandQty. It will try to update the SC products by searching for the SKU. (The item name in NS needs to match the SC sku).
- If a product is found in SC, it will set the physical qty in the warehouse defined by the custom setting. (See note below )
- If a SC product is not found in the results from NS, it’ll update the physical qty in the NS warehouse to 0.
- The scheduled task option “Create Products for Company” should be the default company where the custom settings are defined. This does not limit the products being updated in SC to this company, but rather it will update any product that matches the NS productid for this CLIENT. The “Import From” option should be set to “None”.
Custom Company Settings
These custom company settings should have already been created for the order export. Make sure the information is populated correctly (under the DEFAULT company):
- NetSuiteService_AccountID – NetSuite account ID. This can be found under Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences.
- NetSuiteService_Username – login username (email).
- NetSuiteService_Password – login password.
- NetSuiteService_UserRoleID – the role id of the user (needs to be an admin or full access role).
- NetSuite_WarehouseID – the warehouse id that the inventory will be updated to.
- NetSuiteLocations – the NetSuite location IDs that the plugin should get inventory from. For more than one location ID, separate by semicolon.