ShipBridge Third-Party Billing
Some merchants may ship orders through a third party's account. Channels like Overstock and Wayfair may allow merchants to ship orders through their shipping accounts.
- In ShipBridge, click Menu > Options > Carriers tab > Configure third party billing.
- Click the Configure button next to the company for which you are configuring.
- Select the channel for which you will bill the shipment of orders to the third party. For example, Overstock.
- Enter the third party's account number.
- When configuring third-party billing for Overstock and Wayfair, enter a partner ID (they will provide). This is not required for other third-party billers.
- Select the checkbox next to the channel to enable third-party billing for that channel. If the box is not checked, the default account will be used.
- Enter a third-party address that will appear on the label for those orders.
- Save your settings.
Third-party billing labels
If the label is set properly for third-party billing, it will appear there.
For FedEx, this is the top-right corner. See FedEx example here.
For UPS, it is the bottom left part of the label.