To troubleshoot order issues in ShipBridge, SellerCloud Support may need the files, logs, and settings related to the order(s). You can easily collect them into a zip file.
- In ShipBridge, go to Help > Collect Files. Show me where. In the Collect Files pop-up, all settings and log files are checked by default.
- Unless advised, leave these boxes checked, but use the following options as needed:
- Files modified between - Enter a date range for log file collection
- Filter for order #s - If the issue is related to specific order(s), enter the order number(s) in the text field, separating multiple orders with commas
- Check file contents - Use this option in the scenario of batch shipping or printing labels through Dazzle or WorldShip
- Click Collect Files.
- Save the zipped files to a designated location.
- Attach the zip file to your support ticket or to an email to your SellerCloud account manager.