Set up FTP:
- After signing up with Pricefalls, sellers should contact a Pricefalls rep and request to be set up with an FTP account. Credentials to the Pricefalls FTP will be emailed to the seller.
- Then navigate to Company Settings > Toolbox > Pricefall Settings > General Settings, and enter the credentials (Seller ID and FTP credentials) in the appropriate fields. Test the credentials from the Action Menu and save.
- Configure the FTP order folder to match the order folder structure on the FTP.
- Order file name should be entered as pricefallsorders*.txt
- The Tracking and Inventory file names and structure should be left as at the default unless instructed otherwise.
- On your Pricefalls Seller Portal, configure the file upload and download profiles. In the FTP SetUp, enter the file paths as is configured in SellerCloud. (e.g. For tracking, enter /tracking.txt)
Pricefall categories are imported and updated periodically by SellerCloud Support. After they are imported you will be able to select categories at the product level.