Wayfair Account Integration
Integrating with Wayfair is accomplished with the following steps:
- Complete the required integration form and return it to Wayfair. Usually, the client will already have contacted Wayfair and received the form.
- Enter Wayfair credentials into the Wayfair settings in SellerCloud.
- Shipping method mapping for Wayfair. This is not required, but it will place the correct method of shipping on the order.
- Configuring Wayfair Invoices/Packing Slips
- Client's SellerCloud server must be whitelisted on Wayfair. The server IP can be provided to you by SellerCloud Support.
Complete the Integration Form - Follow these instructions to complete the integration form properly. Some information you can get from the form itself.
- Section 1 - Contact Information
- Complete contact information.
- FTP Direct Connection - Enter "Yes".
- Production ISA:
- Qualifier - Enter "ZZ"
- ID - Use company telephone number.
- Qualifier - Enter "01"
- ID - Issued to customer from Wayfair
- Invoice - Yes
- Purchase Order - Yes
- Purchase Order Acknowledgment - Yes
- Ready for Pickup Notice
- Ship Notice - Yes
- Order Status Inquiry - No
- Order Status Report - No
- Functional acknowledgment - Yes
- Frequency – choose "Hourly" – enter "2"
- Format – choose EDI 846 Transaction – Enter "Yes"
Wayfair Settings - Now go to Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Wayfair Settings > General Settings.
ISA Qualifier: ZZ ISA ID: The Wayfair ID you created. For example, you can use your company telephone number. Wayfair Qualifier 01 Wayfair ISA ID: Obtained from Wayfair Wayfair Seller ID: leave blank Supplier/Warehouse ID: Typically, this is the Zip code for the warehouse. Order Handling Fee: Wayfair FTP Server information given by Wayfair Wayfair FTP User Name information given by Wayfair Wayfair FTP User Name information given by Wayfair Wayfair FTP Password information given by Wayfair Login Email information given by Wayfair Login Password information given by Wayfair Safety Qty A safety quantity helps reduce the risk of overselling by subtracting a number of units from the available quantity. Default Qty When item is set as replenishable, the value set here can be used as a default qty for Wayfair.
Wayfair Shipping Method Mapping