Wayfair Account Integration
SellerCloud integrates with Wayfair for both B2B and B2C companies.
The workflow for SellerCloud's for integration with Wayfair comprises the following steps:
- Complete the required integration form and return it to Wayfair. (Usually, the client has already contacted Wayfair and received the form.)
- Enter credentials into SellerCloud's Wayfair settings.
- Configure the shipping method mapping for Wayfair. While this is optional, it will put the correct shipping method on the order.
- Configure Wayfair Invoices/Packing Slips.
- The client's SellerCloud server must be whitelisted on Wayfair. Contact SellerCloud Support for your server's IP address.
Wayfair integration form
Follow these instructions to complete the integration form (some information is on the form itself):
Section 1 Contact Information - Complete contact information.
Section 2 Connectivity Options - FTP Direct Connection - Enter "Yes."
Section 3 Configuration
- Production ISA:
- Qualifier - Enter "ZZ"
- ID - Use company telephone number
- Test ISA:
- Qualifier - Enter "01"
- ID - Issued to customer from Wayfair
- Version – enter “Yes” in the 4010 box
Transaction Set and Process Detail - Enter the following values for the fields below:
- Invoice - Yes
- Purchase Order - Yes
- Purchase Order Acknowledgment - Yes
- Ship Notice - Yes
- Order Status Inquiry - Leave blank
- OrderStatus Response - Leave blank
- Inventory - Yes
- Purchase Order Change - Leave blank
- Purchase Order Change Response - Leave blank
- Functional acknowledgment - Yes
- Frequency – choose "Hourly" – Enter "2"
- Format – choose EDI 846 Transaction – Enter "Yes"
- In SellerCloud, click Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Wayfair Settings > General Settings.
- Complete the fields using the field values below for reference. See these instructions for setting co-op fees here for dropship.
- When done with these settings, select the Wayfair Enabled checkbox.
- Click Save Settings.
Customer ISA Qualifier
Customer ISA ID
Wayfair ID you create. For example, your company telephone number.
Wayfair ISA Qualifier
Wayfair ISA ID
Wayfair Seller ID
Supplier Warehouse ID
Typically, this is the zip code of the warehouse
Order Handling Fee
Wayfair FTP Server
Wayfair FTP User Name
Wayfair FTP Password
This helps reduce the risk of overselling by subtracting a number of units from the available quantity
When an item is set as replenishable, the value set here can be used as a default quantity for Wayfair
Wayfair shipping method mapping
- Go to Company Settings > Toolbox > Wayfair Settings > Shipping Method Mapping.
- Wayfair has unique codes to indicate shipping services. You can map these codes to services in SellerCloud to ensure the correct shipping service is used when shipping the order.
As a fulfillment channel, Wayfair's packing slip must be printed and inserted into the shipping package with the order.
The Wayfair packing slip will print automatically for Wayfair orders. However, if you are using the Per Channel Invoice Preferences option, you must initially configure the Wayfair packing slip. Read more here.