A quote order is a means of creating an order without reserving inventory. This is typically done for wholesale customer who want to see pricing, or get a quote, before actually placing an order. When the order is approved the order can be updated as a regular order.
- Make sure that client setting Enable Wholesale Options in Manage Orders Action Menu is enabled.
- On the order detail page open action menu and select Set as Quote Order. Press GO.
- The order status will be set as "Quote".
- Typically you would print an order invoice or email it the customer directly from SellerCloud. The invoice will be marked as a Quote Order Invoice.
- When the order is approved by customer, open the action menu and select Set InProcess. This will remove the quote status and reserve inventory.