Product Import Mapping Tool
The product import
mapping tool enables you to map a file that creates new products and updates
product information. The mapping allows you to import excel files that are not
formatted with the headers of a SellerCloud bulk update file.
Configuring the Inventory Import Mapping
- Navigate Settings > Import Mapping Tool.
- Select "Product" as the Import Type.
- Name the Profile.
- If there are rows in the file that need to be skipped, enter the number of rows starting from the top.
- Choose the file template from your PC which you will be importing.
- Check "File contains headers" if that is the case.
- Click Save Profile.
- Now map the SellerCloud columns to the columns on the file.
- If you want to enter static info, select "Use Custom Value" then enter the vale in the Custom Value field.
- Save the mapping.
Using the Inventory Import Mapping
- Navigate Inventory > Import Product Info.
- Select Import Profile from the Select Plugin dropdown.
- Select the file and import.
Automating the import can be done through a scheduled task with Type "Import Products".