Amazon Shipping Templates
Shipping charges for the Amazon customer are configured in Seller Central as an account level setting. However, those prices can be overridden from SellerCloud by attaching an Amazon Shipping Template to individual products. The shipping templates can be used even for Amazon's international sites.
- Navigate Settings > Amazon Settings > Shipping Templates (click on icon or in Company Settings toolbox).
- Name your new template and click Add New Template.
- Open the Option drop-down menu and select a shipping option for the template. The options on the menu are all of Amazon's available shipping options including Standard, Expedited, Next Day, and Second Day shipping with their locales. For example, "Exp Cont US Street Addr" refers to expedited shipping - 1-3 business days - when shipping to a street address in the continental United States.
- Enter shipping price in the Amount field.
- Select a Shipping Price Type:
- Additive - The price value entered into the Amount field will be added to the shipping price that was outlined in the account-level price settings in Seller Central.
- Exclusive - The price value entered into the Amount field will be the exact shipping price the customer is charged, regardless of what was set in Seller Central.
For bulk updates use the column headers AmazonEnableShippingOverride and AmazonShippingTemplate.