SellerCloud can record your inventory levels and save the information to a file. This is extremely useful in case you need to determine your inventory count on a given day, or even to reset your inventory to the numbers from an earlier point in history. Inventory snapshots are set up via a scheduled task
- Company Settings > Toolbox > Scheduled Task.
- Select Inventory Snapshot from the Task Type Dropdown. Click GO.
- Schedule the task interval and save.
- The task will capture the inventory level at the set intervals and save them to a file.
- To view the file navigate Settings > Inventory Snapshot.
- Snapshots are ordered in the grid. Click on the desired file.
- The record includes: Warehouse, WarehouseQty, OffsetQty, PhysicalInventoryQty, PhysicalInventoryDate, InventoryAvailableQty, AggregatePhysicalQty, SiteCost, LastCost, and AverageCost.
- To restore your inventory to that Inventory Snapshot quantity level, select that job on the grid and click Restore.