Open Sky is a marketplace with a wide range of product categories. Merchants sell under their own name and have their own store, complete with a branded banner and company description.
SellerCloud can import Open Sky orders and export tracking easily using import/export plugins, negating the need for reformatting the files. The import/export is a manual process, as there is no FTP connection. The plugins must be placed on your server by SellerCloud Support (if they have not yet been placed.)
If you have a website connected to SellerCloud, you should create a separate company, as Open Sky orders import as a Website channel order.
Register to sell on Opensky here
- Navigate Orders > Import Orders.
- Select the company into which you are importing the orders.
- Select Website/Plugin from the Type drop down.
- Then, select the Open Sky plugin.
- Choose the Open Sky(.csv) order file from your PC.
- Press Import Orders.
- The orders will import as a Website channel order under the selected company. Orders import as paid.
- After shipping the orders, select the orders from a grid. A saved search can help you easily select the appropriate orders for tracking export. The saved search should include the filter "Not Exported".
- Action menu > Export Orders.
- Select the Open Sky tracking export plugin.
- Check the "Mark Order as Exported" checkbox. This will remove these orders from the saved search.
- Press Export. A job will be queued. Upon completion, the "output file" will be formatted ready for uploading to Open Sky.