Walmart Dropship Settings
- Customer ISA Qualifier - An EDI element. Typically, this will be entered as "ZZ"
- Customer ISA ID - An EDI element unique to the customer. Typically, the customers phone number is used.
- Walmart ISA Qualifier - An EDI element. Walmart will supply the qualifier.
- Walmart ISA ID - An EDI Element unique to Walmart. Walmart will supply the ID.
- Walmart Seller ID - Customer's Walmart seller ID.
- Supplier/Warehouse ID - Walmart will provide this info.
- Walmart FTP Server - Supplied and entered by SellerCloud Support.
- Walmart FTP User Name - Supplied and entered by SellerCloud Support.
- Walmart FTP Password - Supplied and entered by SellerCloud Support.
- FTP Port - Set to 0
- Enable Inventory Upload (846)
- Enable Order Download (850)
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement (997)
- Enable Order Acknowledgement Accept (855)
- Enable Order Acknowledgement Release (855)
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload (856)
- Delete FTP files after processing - This option ensures that your mailbox will have the space for documents. If this option is not enabled, the VAN FTP will need periodic maintenance to remove/archive documents.
Related Client Settings
Auto accept or reject Walmart orders based on inventory -
The auto acknowledgement will be based on inventory availability. If inventory is available then an "Accept" response will be generated. If not available a "Cancel" message be returned to Walmart.