- Open ShipBridge – Options – OSM.
- Configure the OSM folder path and username/password.
- Select Generate Template. Save the file to the
C:\OSM\SBfolder (create it if
necessary), and name the fileTemplate.csv.
This will generate the file format needed for SB to communicate with OSM.
- Open the
ODBC Data Source Administrator program, using Run as Administrator.
- If the operating system is 32-bit, open %WINDIR%\System32\odbcad32.exe
- If the operating system is 64-bit, open %WINDIR%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
- From the User DSN tab, select Add (Data Source).
- Select Driver da Microsoft para arquivosor Microsoft text file driver(.txt, .csv) and click Finish.
- Enter SB in the Data Source Name and Description boxes.
- Uncheck Use Current Directory. Click Select Directory and navigate to C:\OSM\SB. Click OK.
- Click the Options >> in order to make the Files panel visible. Click Define Format.
- From the Tables pane, select Template.csv. Check Column Name Header. Click Guess. After the column names have been populated (PackageID, Attention, etc.), click OK.
- For some reason, an error message might be shown. If this happens, click OK on the two popups. From the User Data Sources list, select SB, click Configure and repeat steps 9 and 10.
- Click OK in the ODBC Data Source Administrator window.
- Open OSM. From the main window, select Tools – Connectivity – Create Connection. <\li>
- Select DSN – SB. Click Test Connection to verify.
- Select Table 1 – Template.csv.
- Leave Table 2 unselected.
- Enter SB in the Name box. Click Next.
- Map all Table fields except PackageID with their OSM counterparts. Click Next.
- Select PackageID as Select Search Key. Click Finish.
- From the main window, select Tools – Connectivity – USE CONNECTION. Select the newly created SB connection for both boxes (Select and Update) and save the changes.
- From the
main window, select Tools – SETTINGS.
Under the Timer group, configure the following options:
- Move To – C:\OSM\PROCESSED\ReturnShippingDone.csv
- File Location – C:\OSM\SB\DataFile.csv
- Return File – C:\OSM\DONE
- Ensurethat the C:\OSM\PROCESSED and C:\OSM\DONE directories exist. Click Save (under Timer). There is no need to create the ReturnShippingDone.csv or \ DataFile.csv, as they will be created automatically.<\li>
- Close OSM.
- Make sure
that the “Alphanumeric IDs” option is set to YES.
- Open the OSM folder and open “OneStopLabelMaker_WinForms.exe.config” with Notepad.
- Make sure the “alpha” field is set to “yes” (lowercase). This value appears to be case-sensitive and would otherwise result in shipping errors.
- Run test from ShipBridge – Options – OSM.
- When Shipping, OSM should initially be closed, SB will start the program. It does not need to be closed after every shipment, as long as SB started OSM, it can remain open.