Sell on WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a free shopping cart for WordPress websites. SellerCloud integrates with WooCommerce via FTP supplied by the client.
SellerCloud will upload new product, inventory, and tracking documents, and download orders from the FTP. Some setup must be done by SellerCloud Support.
- In SellerCloud, click Settings > company > Toolbox > Website > General, then choose the Store Type: Custom and the Store Plugin: WooCommerce.
- If you do not see WooCommerce as an option, open a ticket for SellerCloud Support to place the WooCommerce DLL plugin on your account. We will run the SQL scripts for the SP and SQL table on your server when placing the plugin.
- Get the latest WooCommerce PHP plugin from SellerCloud Support, and place the "scwoo" folder on the FTP at the Site Root directory level.
- Obtain admin login credentials to the website.
- Click Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > General.
- From the Store Type dropdown menu, select Custom. This displays a Store Plugin drop down; choose the WooCommerce plugin.
- Save your settings. You can return later to turn on the automatic feeds and set defaults.
- Go to the ToolBox > Website > SellerCloud Plug-In Website > Website Cart General > WooCommerce plugin.
- Enter the Website URL.
- Enter the Admin credentials in the API Username and API Password fields.
- Enable the following settings if applicable (by default, only orders with a "Complete" status will be downloaded) and save them:
- Download Orders with Processing Status
- Download Orders with On-Hold Status
- Click Settings > Company Settings > ToolBox > Website > SellerCloud Plug-In Website > Website Cart Categories. The WooCommerce plugin should be auto-selected in the dropdown.
- Click the Re-Download Categories hyperlink and the categories should display on the page and also on each product's Website Properties page. Read here how to manage website categories.
- Go back to Toolbox > Website > General to set defaults and automatic feeds. Enable the following:
- Allow Order Download limit if there are existing shipped orders in WooCommerce; select an Order Download Limit Date.
- Allow Order Download and Allow Tracking Upload
- Allow New Product Upload to post new products
- Allow Inventory Upload when you are ready to have SellerCloud control inventory on WooCommerce
WooCommerce needs the "WooCommerce Shipment Tracking" extension to handle tracking requests. Without this, SellerCloud will not be able to update the tracking to the website. You can obtain this extension here.