WooCommerce is a free shopping cart for WordPress websites.
SellerCloud integrates with WooCommerce via FTP supplied by the client. SellerCloud will upload new product, inventory and tracking documents, and download orders from the FTP. Some of t he setup must be done by SellerCloud Support. The first steps will be performed by SellerCloud Support.
- If the WooCommerce PHP plugin is not already uploaded, SellerCloud Support will place it on your server.
- Provide the FTP credentials. SellerCloud must be given admin rights to FTP Site Root.
- Get the latest PHP plugin and place the "scwoo" folder on the FTP at the Site Root directory level. SellerCloud Support can provide you that plugin or install it for you.
- We will run the SQL scripts for the SP and SQL table on your server.
- Obtain admin login credentials to the website.
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > General.
- From the Store Type drop down menu select Custom. This will reveal a Store Plugin drop down.
- Select the WooCommerce plugin from the Store Plugin drop down.
- Save your Settings. You can come back later to turn on the automatic feeds and set defaults.
- Go back to the ToolBox > Website.
- Select SellerCloud Plug-In Website. Click on it and select Website Cart General from the sub-menu. The WooCommerce plugin will be selected in the dropdown
- Enter the Website URL.
- Enter the Admin Credentials in the Username and Password fields.
- Enable the following settings if applicable: (By default only orders with a "Complete" status will be downloaded.
Save your settings.Navigate back to Navigate Settings > Company Settings > ToolBox > Website > SellerCloud Plug-In Website.Select Website Cart Categories from the sub menu. The WooCommerce plugin should be auto selected in the drop down.Press the Re-Download Categories hyperlink and the categories should display on the page and also on each product's Website Properties page. Read here on how to manage website categories.Go back to Website > General to set defaults and automatic feeds.Enable Allow Order Download limit if there are existing shipped orders in WooCommerce. Select an order limit date. Enable Allow Order Downloads and Allow Tracking Upload.Enable Allow New Product Upload to post new products.Enable Allow Inventory Upload when you are ready to have SellerCloud control inventory on WooCommerce.
- Download Orders with Processing Status
- Download Orders with On-Hold Status
- Please Note: The product must be "Website Enabled" on the Website properties page for the available inventory to upload. Otherwise, an inventory of zero will upload for that product. Bulk update with column header WebEnabled. Expected values are True or False.
WooCommerce offers the option of allowing payment authorization and capturing later. While an Authorized order downloads to SellerCloud as "Authorized" you can refresh the order to refresh the payment status when it updates on WooCommerce. Use the action on the order detail page - "Refresh Order"
Customer notes will import and be placed in the "Customer Instructions" area.