Sell on WooCommerce
- If the WooCommerce DLL plugin is not already uploaded, SellerCloud Support will place it on your server.
- Provide the FTP credentials. SellerCloud must be given admin rights to FTP Site Root.
- Get the latest PHP plugin and place the "scwoo" folder on the FTP at the Site Root directory level. SellerCloud Support can provide you that plugin or install it for you.
- We will run the SQL scripts for the SP and SQL table on your server.
- Obtain admin login credentials to the website.
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Website > General.
- From the Store Type drop down menu select Custom. This will reveal a Store Plugin drop down.
- Select the WooCommerce plugin from the Store Plugin drop down.
- Save your Settings. You can come back later to turn on the automatic feeds and set defaults.
- Go back to the ToolBox > Website.
- Select SellerCloud Plug-In Website. Click on it and select Website Cart General from the sub-menu. The WooCommerce plugin will be selected in the dropdown
- Enter the Website URL.
- Enter the Admin Credentials in the Username and Password fields.
- Enable the following settings if applicable: (By default only orders with a "Complete" status will be downloaded.
- Download Orders with Processing Status
- Download Orders with On-Hold Status
- Please Note: The product must be "Website Enabled" on the Website properties page for the available inventory to upload. Otherwise, an inventory of zero will upload for that product. Bulk update with column header WebEnabled. Expected values are True or False.
WooCommerce needs an extension to be able to handle the tracking requests: "WooCommerce Shipment Tracking". Without this extension SellerCloud will not be able to update the tracking to the website.