Get Info From Amazon
This feature is only available to clients who are approved for the Amazon Associates Program.
Info from Amazon
Product information can often be pulled from an existing Amazon listing - even if the listing is not yours, and even if you do not have an Amazon account, and can include:
Populates the Amazon Title field and can overwrite* the Product Name.
Comes in as Long Description.
Only the primary image on the Amazon listing will import by default. To import all listing images, select Enable download non-primary images from Amazon in Client Settings.
If Create Manufacturer when get info from Amazon or Create Product From Amazon is selected in Client Settings.
Shipping Weight and Dimensions
By default, no weights and dimensions are pulled because weights and dimensions are often entered incorrectly (typically, higher) on Amazon. To get weights and dimensions, select Enable update weights and dimensions from Amazon in Client Settings.
Product Weight and Dimensions
By default, no weights and dimensions are pulled because weights and dimensions are often entered incorrectly (typically higher) on Amazon. To get weights and dimensions, select Enable update weights and dimensions from Amazon in Client Settings.
Amazon Product Attributes - The product information on the More Details tab when creating the product in Seller Central
If Enable Amazon Product Attributes is selected in Client Settings.
*Overwriting Product Information from Amazon - By default, information that is already in SellerCloud is not overwritten when getting info from Amazon. To overwrite info, select Enable Override product info when getting info from Amazon in the Client Settings.
Get Info From Amazon
- First, you need Product Search Access credentials in SellerCloud. Typically, this is configured during your initial setup.
- Next, the product must have the ASIN from which you want to "get info" on the Amazon Properties page.
- On the product's Amazon Properties page, select Get Info From Amazon from the Action menu > GO.
- From the Manage Inventory page, select the products, then select Get Info From Amazon from the Action menu > GO.
Get Limited Info From Amazon MWS
To enable this feature:
- Under the company integrated with Amazon, go to Settings > Toolbox > Amazon > General Settings > select Use MWS to Get limited info from Amazon.
This action will bring in less information than AWS, but will import the following:
- Dimensions and weights
- Manufacturer SKU
This action will not import:
- Any descriptions
- Bullet points