Get Info From Amazon
- Amazon Title - Will populate the Amazon Title field and can overwrite the Product Name. See below.
- Description - Will come in as Long Description
- Bullet points
- Manufacturer - When client setting Create Manufacturer when get info from Amazon or Create Product From Amazon is enabled.
- Shipping Weight and Dimensions. See below.
- Product Weight and Dimensions. See below.
- Amazon Product Attributes (product info that can be found under the "More Details" tab when creating the product in SellerCentral.) - When client setting Enable Amazon Product Attributes is enabled.
- You need to have Product Search Access credentials in SellerCloud. Typically, this will be configured during your initial set up.
- The product must have the ASIN from which you want to "get info" on the Amazon Properties page.
- On the Amazon Properties page, select Get Info From Amazon from the action menu. Press GO.
- From the Manage Inventory page, select products. Then select Get Info From Amazon from the action menu. Press GO.
*Download Additional Images from Amazon
By default, only the primary image on the Amazon listing will import. To import all images from the listing, enable client setting Enable download non-primary images from Amazon.