How to use Scan and Ship
- Select orders from the grid and then press the Scan and Ship button.
- Press the Scan and Ship button. Then scan or type an order number.
- You can also enable a Scan and Ship Mode to disable the grid and open only with Scan and Ship (see below).
Select Orders from Grid
- Select the orders that you wish to process by checking the corresponding box to the left of the order in the main grid. (Image 1)
- Press the Scan and Ship button in the upper middle section of the ShipBridge window. This will activate the Scan and Ship console. (Image 2)
- The first required step is order item verification. The shipper will be required to scan or manually enter the SKU's or UPC's of all items related to the current order. (Image 3)
- After completing the product verification process, you can edit the destination address, if necessary, by clicking on the edit address tab. Review the left and bottom sides of the console to make sure accessories and special instructions are included in the shipment. (Image 4)
- Click the Print and Ship tab and verify shipping values. Select packaging method and shipping services. You may then print shipping labels and invoices. (Image 5)
- If you wish to require signature confirmation, check the box and select from four types in the drop-down menu that will appear to the right.
Press the Scan and Ship Button
Press on the Scan and Ship button. A window will open that looks like the image below:
- Scan in an order number or SKU and the items will appear. Scan in a SKU allows the shipper to grab any item scan the UPC and an order with that item will appear. This feature is particularly helpful for single item orders.
- Continue as above.
Enabling Scan and Ship mode
- Select the Menu tab and click Options.
- Select the Scan and Ship tab.
Click on the option to Disable the grid.
- Click Save and the Scan and Ship Window will open. This Mode only allows you to ship one order at a time.
Scan Products to Print Shipping Labels
Scanning multiple quantities of the same item
If you have orders including large numbers of the same item you can enable the setting Allow scanning of multiple qty, scan just once and then add the quantity.