How to use Scan and Ship
- Select orders from the grid and press Scan and Ship
- Click Scan and Ship and scan or enter an order number
- Only use Scan and Ship (disable the grid)
Selecting orders on the grid
- Choose the orders to process by checking their box to the left of the order in the main grid. (Image 1)
- Click Scan and Ship in the upper middle section of ShipBridge to open the Scan and Ship console. (Image 2)
- Verify order items: Scan or manually enter the SKUs or UPCs of all items related to the current order. (Image 3)
- When done, edit the destination address, if necessary, by clicking the Edit Address tab.
- Review the left and bottom sides of the console to ensure that accessories and special instructions are included in the shipment. (Image 4)
- Click the Print & Ship tab and verify shipping values. Select the packaging method and shipping services. Now you may print shipping labels and invoices. (Image 5)
- To require signature confirmation, check the box and select from four types in the drop-down menu that will appear to the right.
Using the Scan and Ship button
- Without selecting an order > click Scan and Ship to open the Scan and Ship window:
- Scan in an order number or SKU to display the items. Scanning a SKU lets you grab any item and scan the UPC and an order with that item will appear. This feature is particularly helpful for single-item orders.
- Continue as above.
Using Scan and Ship mode (disable the grid)
- Select Menu > Options.
- Select the Scan and Ship tab.
- Select the option to Disable the grid (only allow Scan & Ship).
- Click Save to open the Scan and Ship window. This mode only lets you ship one order at a time.
Scanning products to print shipping labels
Scanning the same item with multiple quantities
If you have orders with large amounts of the same item, you can enable the convenient setting Allow scanning of multiple qty to scan the item only once and then enter the quantity.