Amazon Account Integration Overview
Integration of your Amazon account with SellerCloud can be accomplished with the following configuration steps:
- Setting up the API to connect to your Amazon account.
- Setting up the API for access to Amazon's product catalog.
- Importing Amazon listings. If your SellerCloud product catalog already has the products in the Amazon listings, this step is not necessary.
- Set Amazon Shipping Method Mapping.
- Enable automatic update and download controls.
Setting up the API to connect to your Amazon account
This set up enables you to post products, update inventory and price, download orders, update tracking, download reports including settlements.
- Within SellerCentral, go to Settings > User Permissions.
- Click on the "Authorize a Developer" button.
- On the next page select "I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS".
- Set Developer's Name as "SellerCloud".
- For Amazon US or unified North America, set Developer Account Number to "1184-7443-5159".
- For Amazon EU, set Developer Account Number to "6014-8266-1244".
- For Amazon Japan, set Developer Account Number to "9863-2796-3460"
- For Amazon Australia, set the Developer Account Number to "1616-1040-8903"
- When you click Next, you will be asked to accept MWS license agreement. Read the agreement and click Next to continue.
- A page showing credentials should appear.
- Within your SellerCloud account, navigate to the Amazon General Settings page from Settings > company > Toolbox > Amazon > General Settings.
- On the Amazon General Settings page, enable setting Enable Amazon MWS Auth Token.If you do not see this setting, please add "&showadvanced=1" to the end of the page URL.
- Enter the credentials from Amazon into SellerCloud as follows
- Seller ID in Amazon into Merchant ID
- Marketplace ID for the correct marketplace from Amazon into Marketplace ID
- MWS Auth Token from Amazon into MWS Authentication Token
- Save the page.
Setting up the API for access to Amazon's product catalog
- On the Amazon Settings page in SellerCloud, click the hyperlink to register for a product access key. This is only a link for Amazon US. To obtain product access keys for international sites, use the keys that can be accessed here.
- Complete the sign up process.
- Click on the Manage Account link.
- Lower the dropdown under your account name and select "My Security Credentials". Click here for example image
- Open up the Access Key Drop-down. Click here for example image
- Select Create New Access Key. Click here for example image
- From the pop-up select Download Key File. Click here for example image
- Marketplace ID - depending on which country you integrate with, you can check the Marketplace ID here.
- Enter the Access key ID into the Product Search Access Key field on the Amazon Settings Page.
- Enter the Secret Key into the Product Search Associate Key field on the Amazon Settings Page.
- Test the credentials by clicking on the Action Menu and selecting "Test Product Search Key".
Failed in search. Your XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is not registered as an Amazon Associate. Please register as an associate at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/join/landing/main.html.
Importing Amazon Listings
- Once the API connections has been established, SellerCloud will begin to periodically pull your active listings report. After the report has been pulled (you can also manually request the report), your existing listings can be created in SellerCloud with all their product info. This is often the initial step taken to create the catalog, as many merchants have all or most of their product listed on Amazon. Read how to import listings here.
- If your SellerCloud product catalog already has the products in the Amazon listings, this step is not necessary. However, sometimes the same product may have a different SKU identifier in Amazon from SellerCloud. Please discuss the best practices for importing such SKUs with your SellerCloud account manager.
Set Up Amazon Shipping Method Mapping
Amazon has a few different generic shipping options for the customer to choose from. You may want to map those options to the shipping methods and carriers that you use. For example, if the customer selects 'Standard, the mapping can have the order to be marked 'UPS Ground'. Read more here.
Enable Automatic Upload and Download Controls
On the Amazon General Settings page, there are a number of controls for automation
- Inventory control should be enabled when you are certain your inventory is accurate and your product have been enabled for Amazon.
- Enable order download and tracking upload when you are ready to ship Amazon orders.