Amazon Account Integration Overview
Follow the configuration steps below to integrate your Amazon account with SellerCloud:
- Set up the API to connect to your Amazon account.
- Access Amazon's product catalog using MWS.
- Import Amazon listings. If your SellerCloud product catalog already has the products in the Amazon listings, this step is not necessary.
- Set the Amazon shipping method mapping.
- Enable automatic update and download controls.
Setting up the API to connect to your Amazon account
This enables you to post products, update inventory and price, download orders, update tracking, and download reports, including settlements.
- In SellerCentral > Settings > User Permissions.
- Click Authorize a Developer.
- On the next page, choose "I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS."
- Set Developer's Name as SellerCloud:
Note: If there is no developer key for the marketplace you are trying to integrate, you can integrate the account without a developer key, below.
- For Amazon US or unified North America, set Developer Account Number to 1184-7443-5159
- For Amazon EU, set Developer Account Number to 6014-8266-1244
- For Amazon Japan, set Developer Account Number to 9863-2796-3460
- For Amazon Australia, set the Developer Account Number to 1616-1040-8903
- When you click Next, you will be asked to accept MWS license agreement. Read the agreement and click Next to continue.
- A page showing credentials appears:
- In your SellerCloud account > Settings > Company > Toolbox > Amazon > General Settings.
- Select Enable Amazon MWS Auth Token.If you do not see this setting, add "&showadvanced=1" to the end of the page URL.
- Enter the credentials from Amazon into SellerCloud:
- Seller ID in Amazon into Merchant ID
- Marketplace ID for the correct marketplace from Amazon into Marketplace ID
- MWS Auth Token from Amazon into MWS Authentication Token
Accessing Amazon's product catalog using MWS
MWS is recommended if you are shipping with Amazon. This does have some restrictions; namely, you get one image (not all) and no descriptions or bullet points.
- On the Amazon Settings page in SellerCloud, check Use MWS to Get limited info from Amazon > Save Settings.
Importing Amazon listings
- After the API connection has been established, SellerCloud will start to periodically pull your active listings report (you can also manually request the report). After the report is pulled, your existing listings can be created in SellerCloud with all their product information. This is often the first step to create the catalog because many merchants have all or most of their products listed on Amazon. Read how to import listings here.
- If your SellerCloud product catalog already has the products in the Amazon listings, this step is not necessary. However, sometimes the same product may have a different SKU identifier in Amazon than SellerCloud. It is recommended to discuss best practices for importing such SKUs with your SellerCloud account manager.
Setting up Amazon shipping method mapping
Amazon has several different generic shipping options for customers to choose. You may want to map those options to the shipping methods and carriers you use. For example, if the customer selects 'Standard,' the mapping can have the order marked as 'UPS Ground.' Learn more about Amazon shipping method mapping.
Enabling automatic upload and download controls
The Amazon Settings page has controls for automation:
- Inventory control should be enabled when you are certain your inventory is accurate and your product have been enabled for Amazon.
- Enable order download and tracking upload when you are ready to ship Amazon orders.
Integrating Amazon without a developer key
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com/ and click Sign Up or Manage MWS.
Note: For Amazon international sites, a separate set of MWS credentials is needed. Read more here.
- On the following page you will see your Merchant ID. Click on View Credentials to get your MWS credentials.
- Go here to get the US Marketplace ID.
- In SellerCloud, click Company Settings > Toolbox > Amazon Settings > General Settings.
- Place your credentials into the corresponding fields:
- Enter SellerID into the Merchant ID field.
- Enter the "Secret Key" in the Marketplace Associate Key field.