Automatic Order Download and Tracking Upload
Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Jet > General settings. Enable the following to option to automate order processing:
- Enable Order Download - to automatically import Jet order. Orders are polled approximately every 10 minutes.
- Enable Fulfillment Upload - to automatically update Jet with tracking.
Jet's model is to look for sellers that are the most cost effective, like a seller who is closest location to the buyer,which reduces shipping costs. This allow Jet to pass on the savings to customers. Sellers must acknowledge the order in due time or Jet will pull the offer and pass it on to another seller.
While you can manually acknowledge the offer from the action menu, it is recommended that you enable client setting Enable Auto Acknowledge JET Orders. When enabled,:
- Orders for items with available inventory, or are replenishable will automatically be acknowledged.
- Single item orders with no inventory will be automatically canceled.
- Multi-item orders with that have some products with no inventory will be rejected automatically. Jet may then split the order and resend you an order for the products you have in stock.
- Order acknowledgment will be sent immediately upon order creation in SellerCloud. Orders are polled approx. every 10 minutes.
Please note: When an order is placed on Jet, the order has a "Created" status. The order will remain in Created status until a fraud check by Jet is completed. During that time, the order will not import into SellerCloud, nor does Jet want you to ship it from your Jet portal, although it may appear there. The duration of the hold can vary based on the order. You may need to contact Jet Support to troubleshoot or expedite the process. The order will import after the order attains a "Ready" status.
Please note: Unknown SKUs on an order(SKUs that are not in your SellerCloud catalog) will cause an immediate cancellation to to the order.
Cancel a Jet Order
To cancel an unshipped order, use the action Cancel Jet Order on the Order details page action menu.
If order is shipped (and that notification has already been sent to Jet), you will need to issue a refund. Read how to refund Jet order here
Please note: Unknown Skus on an order(Skus that are not in your SellerCloud catalog) will cause an immediate cancellation to to the order.
Note: Jet orders may get auto-cancel if you have no available quantities for the included products. To avoid this you can enable the setting Accept orders regardless of inventory status on your company Jet settings.
Enable Jet setting Enable Settlement Download to automatically pull in the Jet Settlement report. The settlement data - fees, commission, updated payment info - will be applied to the respective orders to give an accurate P&L.