Sell on Groupon Goods Overview
SellerCloud integrates with Groupon Goods to market your products to millions of deal seekers on www.groupon.com/goods
Groupon Goods operates as a fulfillment channel, where the merchant dropships the order for Groupon . This means that Groupon will negotiate product prices from merchants and market the approved products. The products are considered purchased by Groupon when an order is placed. Orders will be forwarded to the merchant for fulfillment.
Begin selling on Groupon Goods here.
The are 2 methods for integrating with Groupon Goods:
- Groupon API
- Groupon Connect Supply
- Using the Groupon API, SellerCloud will import Groupon orders and upload tracking. This is done via CommerceInterface. Sellercloud now also updates inventory via Groupon Gateway using EDI. SellerCloud will also print invoice/packing slips to meet Groupons unique formatting requirements.
- With Groupon Connect Supply, SellerCloud will import order and update tracking. Inventory can be updated as well. However, you will need a Commerce Hub account for this EDI integration.
Automatic Update to Groupon Marketplace
Inventory feeds will automatically update Groupon Marketplace. This automation can be controlled by the Groupon Marketplace Setting Enable Inventory Upload (846).
Manually updating Inventory
Individually from the Groupon Marketplace Propeties page
- Update Inventory/Cost on Groupon Marketplace
Multiple products from Manage Inventory Page
- Select the products then select Update Inventory on Channel from the action menu and press Go. Select Groupon Marketplace. Press Continue.
Automatic Groupon Marketplace Order Download and Tracking Upload
- Navigate to Groupon Marketplace Settings. These settings are per-company based.
- Enable setting Enable Order Download (850) and Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement (997).
- Enable setting Enable Order Fulfillment Upload (856).
Cancelling a Groupon Marketplace Order
Order cancellation will need to be done directly on Commerce Hub. After cancelling there make sure to set the order status as "Cancelled" in SellerCloud - Manage Inventory > Select Order > Set as Cancelled on action menu. Press Go.
Groupon Stores Shipping Method Mapping
Groupon Stores will send a required Shipping Method in a code form which must be mapped in SellerCloud. Unlike most other channels, mapping must be configured for incoming orders and outgoing shipping notifications. This is because the incoming code differs from the outgoing code. See attached document for code mapping instructions.