The pallet quantity of a product can be tracked on a PO. While you cannot purchase by pallet quantity, this feature works together with purchasing by the case
and enables you to track how many pallets were ordered and how many units there are per pallet.
- Enable the client setting Enable Per Case Qty Mode.
- Enable client setting Display Qty per case and Qty per pallet on Product Home page if desired.
- On the product level, open the toolbox and scroll down to Purchasing.
- Locate the Qty Per Case field and define quantity of units per case.For example, 12 units per case, and Save.
- Locate the Qty Per Palet field. Define the pallet quantity of the item (not the case quantity per pallet) For example, 240 units per pallet, and Save.
- After creating a PO, open the Action Menu and click Enable Per Case Qty.
- Order with case quantity as explained here.
- Print to PDF from the Action Menu and the number of pallets will display on the PDF.